AVGN Subs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian and Romanian Subs

+2
Flungloaf
Staccato
6 posters

Go down

Russian and Romanian Subs Empty Russian and Romanian Subs

Post  Staccato Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:55 am

Hello, I'll be doing the Russian subtitles and later the Romanian ones. I am Romanian with degrees in both Russian and English and have translator's licence. Feel free to write here if you have any questions, remarks or wish to help me.

Staccato

Back to top Go down

Russian and Romanian Subs Empty Re: Russian and Romanian Subs

Post  Flungloaf Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 pm

I can help you with Russian subs. I was born and live here in Russia and know my language very well (i even consider myself grammar nazi Wink )
I don't know if i actually can translate a full AVGN episode from scratch, but i surely can edit your transcription, check it for punctuation, spelling and stuff like that
So i hope this post will be useful Smile

Flungloaf

Back to top Go down

Post  NerdyScholar Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Same here, more or less. I'm russian, I work as a translator\interpreter, and while I don't have time to translate full episodes, I'll be glad to help somehow) So, yeah, if you need some editing\advice\just someone to look through the finished translation - just send me a message)

NerdyScholar

Back to top Go down

Russian and Romanian Subs Empty Ready to participate!

Post  shany-chan Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi there! I'd love to help with subtitles. I'm a huge fan of AVGN and would be proud of myself if i could help people enjoy his manner of speaking and amazing constructions of curse words in russian.
I work for an international company and do much translating. Hope i can be of some help!

shany-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  komlev Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 pm

I've been a avgn fan for a long time, and i'd like to help you with russian subtitles. I'm working in international company too and do my living in Russia. So, you have my axe.

komlev

Back to top Go down

Russian and Romanian Subs Empty Russian Translation

Post  kev600445 Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:35 am

Seems like no one bothers a lot about translations anymore, because the last post here dated in 2012.
However, In official Cinemassacre website, there is a request for helping to translate these videos.
I would like to contribute and create a Russian subs for all Cinemassacre videos, even though in Russia there are some sort of translations and they even have the voicing involved, but still in fact in original videos of Cinemassacre there are no Russian subs yet, like the another languages as well.
I really still thinking that someone needs that and as a huge fan of James Rolfe, want to contribute

kev600445

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down